Thursday, September 6, 2012

twists and turns of 8 months

so a quick recap of what has gone on the lst 8 months......that translated is from the beg of jan 2012
dave tuns yellow and gets diagnosed with auto  immune hepititus and starts a process to get a tranplant....then in feb 12my hand falls off the steering wheel and after natural treatment and an mri we find i have a fast growing brain in march surgery was performed and all that can be done is done and we wait....meanwhile mr competition goes in and out of the hospital....well so did i in all honesty....but on sep 4 dave permanently pulled out of the race and met his maker.  I am still doing ok and takin one day at a time
thank you for you kind thots and wishes and prayers


Paula said...

Oh My! I feel horribly bad for you and will keep you in my prayers. Just know that Dave is at Peace.
I really do no tknow what to say. Iusually do not comment much on the blogs. I am a stalker.
Sending cyber hugs to you.

Michelle said...

I am so very sorry to hear this. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.